Are you looking for a professional career where you will have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills as well as make a difference?
We offer our employees generous benefits with regard to personal development and the chance to make a difference by way of instituting better health in the community. All of our employees are actively engaged in the development of our institution, as well as in our resolution to approach our customers in a respectful and responsive manner. We are a small and flat organisation, with short decision-making routes. We are currently not open for service on nights or weekends.
Angered Hospital is under constant development, in order to fit the needs of our patient base. That means that the design of routines and treatment processes etc., is part of all job descriptions at the hospital.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in teams.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills are required
- Must be proficient in written and spoken Swedish: minimum Course 3, Tisus, Level C1 or the equivalent.
- Formal qualifications and training as a specialist doctor
- Swedish license to practice medicine
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a specialist doctor
- If you have previously participated in the development of medical routines and guidelines, it will be considered a merit.
We are looking for co-workers that are positive, flexible, goal-oriented, structured, easy-going, highly motivated, and who are continuously striving for excellence in patient care and service. The candidate should be able to think outside the box, take initiative and interact effectively and harmoniously with other staff members. When selecting candidates for this position, we place great emphasis on personal qualities and characteristics.
- Working hours are Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week.
- No nights or weekends.
- Swedish Medical Association: https://www.slf.se/Info-in-English/Swedish-Medical-Association/
- General information on working in Sweden: https://www.narhalsan.se/en/about-narhalsan/work-with-us/
- Region Västra Götaland: http://www.vgregion.se/en/Vastra-Gotalandsregionen/Home/
- The National Board of Health and Welfare: www.socialstyrelsen.se/english
- Swedish Migration Board: www.migrationsverket.se